Answering the question of how to build muscle mass at home is not as simple as we thought. There are three fundamental factors that will help us answer the question of how to build muscle mass at home: diet, rest, and exercise.
An increase in caloric intake is essential if we want to build muscle at home in a solid and constructive way. We should increase our diet by at least 500-100 calories daily.
Taking enough protein is critical in supporting muscle growth. Taking between 1.5-2 g of protein per kilo is a good fork in which we can move to cement our pillars.
Instead of having two or three large meals per day, it is better for our muscles if we instead have multiple small meals throughout the day rather than two or three plentiful ones.
It is very important to get a few extra grams of lean mass. They really are not as miraculous as they seem, but I will not deny that they have their importance when it comes to how to build muscle mass at home.
Not only does it make food taste good, it is also good for us. As long as you are eating the correct types and amounts of fat that is. Saturated fats should be limited to about 20 grams or less. Depending on the total caloric intake, between 50 and 70 grams of monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats is beneficial to our training, and your overall health.
Our body needs time to recover and to build damaged muscles, and it is necessary that we can at least have 8 hours of sleep each night. I will emphasize, 8 hours of quality sleep, it does not help that we do not rest completely, otherwise, our body will not recover the same way.
When it comes to shedding those extra pounds, the proper diet is amongst the most important things. Even if you work out like never before, if your eating habits are terrible you will remain flabby. It’s all about consuming the proper calories, proteins, and carbohydrates. Your food choices are critical in being able to lose weight. The following are some of the best foods that obliterate body fat:
Guacamole – This delicious food is a highly effective fat burner that will not only help you obliterate your body fat, but will taste fantastic in the process too! Avocados are rich in vitamin B6, which counteracts the fat inducing cortisol. Another reason to eat guacamole is that it has also been found to reduce appetite by nearly 40%! Definitely one of the best foods that obliterate body fat.
Almonds – Another fat burning miracle in the form of food. A research conducted on overweight men concluded that obese men who ate a ¼ cup of almonds for just 6 months, reduced their weight and BMI by a whopping 62%! This fantastic reduction in weight is thanks to the compounds in almonds that reduces the amount of fat that is absorbed by the body.
Greek Yoghurt – This delicious snack overflows with delicious muscle building protein. About 20 grams for every 7oz cup to be exact. It also contains plenty of calcium and vitamin D that will aid in restricting cortisol, a nasty little hormone that likes keeping you fat.
Spinach – Last on our list of foods that obliterate body fat is the famous spinach. This fantastic leafy friend of ours is stuffed with energy-boosting nutrients that will keep your energy levels nice and high. Spinach also reduces your appetite and even encourages your body to burn fat. It is truly an amazing food.
Testosterone is a hormone that is produced naturally in both men and women. Even though women produce it too, they produce much less of it than a man does. It’s the hormone that makes a man “manly.” For a man, producing enough of this hormone is vital. It’s essential for both his health and his sex life. Having adequate testosterone levels lead to an array of benefits. The following are some signs that you are enjoying high levels of testosterone:
- High energy
- A good sex drive
- Good strength and muscle mass
- A sense of well-being
Unfortunately, there are many men out there who have T levels so low that they suffer from numerous health problems as a consequence. Low testosterone levels can cause:
- Low sex drive
- Loss of muscle mass
- Hair loss
- Erectile Disfunction
Not to worry though, fortunately, there are several changes that you can incorporate into your daily routine to increase your testosterone levels naturally, and we will show you how. Now, keep in mind that implementing one or two suggestions will not have your testosterone levels go through the roof overnight. They will, however, help you to slowly and naturally increase your testosterone levels. The best thing to do is to implement as many of these as you can into your daily routine and have a little patience.
How to increase testosterone levels naturally:
- Slim down – Body fat contains a natural enzyme by the name of aromatase that converts your testosterone into estrogen, thus decreasing your testosterone levels. The fatter you are, the less testosterone you’ll have.
- Sleep well – Studies from the University of Chicago have shown that less sleep = less testosterone. This is because of the production of testosterone peaking during REM sleep. Cutting down on the amount of REM cuts down on your testosterone levels as well.
- Vitamin D – Your testosterone levels can increase significantly just by having a higher intake of vitamin D. Without it, your testosterone levels begin to drop.
- Zinc – This is one powerful mineral. This marvelous chemical element has shown to have major effects on testosterone levels. It can help boost your T levels significantly if proper amounts of it are taken, yet it can also be devastating to ignore it and not consume enough of it.
- Be more active – You can increase your testosterone levels naturally by over 50% simply by exercising. Certain types of exercise though are far more efficient than others at naturally increasing your testosterone levels. It’s recommended to do HIT and interval workouts as well as heavy weight lifting for optimal results in natural testosterone boosting.
Those are the main ways that you can increase your testosterone levels naturally. Hopefully, they will be of help, and you can begin reaping the benefits of high testosterone levels soon. There’s no need to involve dangerous options such as testosterone replacement therapy or steroid use when you can increase your testosterone levels naturally instead.